We were installing the gravel over the drainage pipe. We still had a lot of work to do to be able to sod that area.
When we did this project it rained hard all week. It made the work much harder but it also let us know that the drain was working. we had to pump it out a few times over the course of the week.
Kyle just had to have a picture of him in the hole. As you can see we are about 3' deep just another foot or two to go.
This was our final depth for the catch basin. We had to carve the sides out to allow for all of the plumbing in the catch basin.
This is the pretty much complete we had just the wiring of the sump pump and the discharge pipe left at this point.
Last winter the mens locker room flooded a few times and we luckily only had to replace the carpet. We installed a drainge line that catches the water before it can make it to the concrete pad below the deck. I have added pictures and descriptions of what it took to make it all happen.